Labels

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blue Print Cleanse

So  to give you a bit of back ground I work for Blue Print Cleanse.
I have cleanse before when i started working but never made it through simply because i just wanst dedicated enough. Tomorrow i will do a one day cleanse that will probably kick my butt. but i will do it you just watch me.
Any way there are so many benifits to cleansing too many to name. What I love about our juices is that They are Fresh and Taste oh so good!!!!


Although our cleanse is not meant for Weight Loss almost every client i have ever known has lost alot of weight doing the cleanses especially when they do it once a week. I will only be doing it once this week from my company but i will be using the GNC lean shake meal plan for one other day this week and then maintain my healthy diet for the rest of the week.

So i will be telling you how i feel at the end of the cleanse and my progress for the week.
If you have any questions about GNC lean shake meal plan or Blue Print cleanse feel free to e-mail me at
ymvhealthisgoal@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment